A lot of players whether there really is any reason to stick around after joining a casino. After all, there are hundreds of sites out there that offer sweet welcome bonuses that you can join. Well, most online gambling sites foresaw this becoming an issue, which is why operators created online casino loyalty bonuses and programs.
A loyalty bonus program is perhaps one of the few ideas that casino sites have really adopted from traditional land-based casinos. After all, rewarding people who spend a lot of money on your product really isn’t a new idea.
That said, if you are going to get rewarded for something you were going to do anyway, you may as well make sure that it is worthwhile rewards.
If you would like to find out more about online casino loyalty bonus offers or programs, make sure to stick around. Below we go through all you need to know about loyalty bonuses, including:
- What a loyalty bonus is,
- How loyalty bonuses work,
- The types of loyalty bonuses available,
- And, whether they are worth it.
We also list casinos with some pretty stellar bonus programs, so that you can get the most out of gambling online.
Claim Loyalty Bonuses & Rewards Here
No Limit Bonus
Loyalty Bonus Links
- Claim Loyalty Bonuses & Rewards Here
- What is a Loyalty Bonus?
- How Do Loyalty Bonuses Work?
- Types of Loyalty Bonuses
- Are Loyalty Bonuses Worth It?
What is a Loyalty Bonus?
The aim of a welcome bonus is to draw players to a casino. Conversely, a loyalty bonus aims to keep players coming back. A loyalty bonus or program does this by rewarding players you for visiting the casino on a regular basis and depositing money frequently.
Often, most casinos have programs where you earn points for how much you spend or which games you play to determine your loyalty rewards. The reward players eventually get always depends on their level in the loyalty scheme.
The highest level of a loyalty program is often VIP status, which is given to players who spend obscene amounts of money at a casino.
The perks you can usually expect to receive from remaining loyal to a casino include:
- Larger match bonuses
- Early access to new online casino games (including slot machines, video poker and table games)
- Better wagering requirements
While none of these special offers is to die for, they really do make playing online a little sweeter. Often, the loyalty bonuses offered online are also better than those seen in brick-and-mortar casinos.
How Do Loyalty Bonuses Work?
There isn’t any trick to how loyalty bonuses work. Essentially, the aim of any casino is to offer casino players an entertaining experience, so that they consider returning when they want to play casino games again.
Why is this important?
Well, there are only a finite of casino software providers. Many casinos offer the same games as well as the same banking methods. So, one way in which to distinguish yourself from the competition is to offer real money bonus money to existing players for remaining loyal.
Casinos will offer loyal players extra bonus codes. As mentioned above, loyalty bonuses are usually allocated to players according to the level they achieve in an accompanying point program. Each level brings better rewards, such as larger match percentages and lower wagering requirements.
In addition to the benefits of a loyalty program rewards, there are also some other bonuses casinos offer their loyal players, which we get into in the next section.
Types of Loyalty Bonuses
There are many types of loyalty bonuses on offer at gambling sites, including:
- Cashback Bonuses – these offers give you back some of the money you lost at a casino when you go bust. The amount you get back with is dependent on how much you spent, the percentage the casino has promised to match, and any cash limits the casino has put on the match.
- Tiered Loyalty Programs – in tiered programs, players are divided into tiers based on how much they spend at a casino. Lower tiers provide you with the average bonus offers, whereas higher tiers have some pretty appealing deals.
- VIP Bonuses – these bonuses are given to players who really spend a lot of money at the casino and in a short space of time. Members of a casino’s VIP club get great offers, which may sometimes include holidays, bottles of champagne and exotic cars.
- Birthday Bonuses – as the name implies, these bonuses gift give you a boost on a day you should feel lucky – your birthday.
Casino loyalty programs vary from site to site, so this is not a complete list of loyalty bonuses available online. We encourage you to have a look at what is available at a casino you would like to sign up to.
Are Loyalty Bonuses Worth It?
Well, this really depends on two factors:
- The casino’s terms and conditions surrounding bonuses
- Your preferences as a player
Some casinos don’t have great terms and conditions governing bonuses. So, any bonus they offer isn’t worth it. When we perform casino reviews, we do try to look for casinos that offer manageable deals.
But sometimes what seems worthwhile to us may not be valuable to you. So, you also need to have a look at a bonus offer to really know if you want to use it.
Overall, we believe that loyalty bonuses give you more chances to win while playing online by giving you extra funds. Sometimes, it may seem like a hassle to try to meet the wagering requirements, and if you feel that way, just know that you don’t have to accept the bonus.
Learn More About Casino Bonuses Here