Everybody loves no deposit bonus codes. After all, the casino gives you free cash to play casino games for real money (usually, online slots). However, you aren’t playing free games. You actually stand a chance to win real money when you play.
So, why would desktop and mobile casinos give players free money to gamble?
Well, firstly, it is an amazing way to attract new players. Secondly, you get an opportunity to test games and verify that online casino sites are legit without fully having to rely on casino reviews.
However, no deposit bonus codes aren’t without their cons. After all, even top casinos won’t give you cash with no strings attached. Often, bonus wagering requirements on no deposit offers are unlike any other. And this means meeting high playthrough requirements and a low maximum withdrawal limit.
But still, free money is free money, right? There is no reason to give up a potential free win even if casinos are going to make it harder with terms and conditions.
If you would like to find out more about no deposit bonus codes, keep reading. Below we go through all you need to know to make wise decisions on these bonuses. We also list a bunch of online casinos with no deposit offers so that you can get started as soon as you feel ready.
Latest Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes USA – January 2021
No Deposit Bonus Casino Contents
- What is a No Deposit Bonus?
- Types of No Deposit Bonus Codes
- No Deposit Casino Bonus Codes – Wagering Requirements Explained
- USA No Deposit Bonus Codes – FAQs
An online casino no deposit bonus is a cash or free spins bonus, which some casinos offer you just for signing up. As mentioned above, the aim of the bonus is to attract new players by letting them play popular games and see that the casino is legit.
No deposit bonus offers vary depending on the casino, but usually, it is a small amount of money (like $15) or a limited number of free spins.
Sometimes, casinos also offer existing players no deposit bonus codes to advertise new games. This most commonly occurs with new video slots, where casinos give out promo codes to activate free spins bonuses for a specific game.
While at one point, these bonuses used to be a standard at gambling sites, they are now a little harder to find. When fewer people were playing online, casinos needed to provide players with extra incentives to take the leap and sign up.
Now that a lot of people play online regularly, the need for these types of offers has diminished. However, no deposit bonus codes are seeing a bit of resurgence with the recent boom in interest in online gaming.
As alluded to above, there different types of no deposit bonuses. The offers you are most likely to see at US casinos include:
- No Deposit Sign Up Bonus – this is a standard cash bonus that you get when you first sign up at a casino. Usually, the bonus amount is very small, sitting between $15 and $50.
- No Deposit Free Spins Bonus – a free spins no deposit bonus gifts give you free spins for slot machines. Usually, you do not have free reign over which real money slots you can play as you would with cash. Instead, you are limited to a game.
Another important aspect of a no deposit bonus code is a specific rule relating to whether or not the bonus is cashable:
- Cashable Bonuses – you can cash out the actual bonus amount with your winnings.
- Non-Cashable – you can only withdraw your winnings gained with the no deposit bonus. Not the actual bonus itself.
Wagering requirements are the rules that govern how you can use a casino bonus. These policies are attached to all casino bonuses. However, these terms and conditions are more stringent where a no deposit bonus is concerned.
Usually, you can expect to encounter the following rules:
- Playthrough requirements are set between 30x and 100x depending on the casino.
- You can only use the bonus on slots or keno. Table games (such as blackjack, roulette, and craps, etc.) are not allowed due to the lower house edge.
- There is a maximum cashout limit, which is usually between $200 and $500, depending on the casino.
- You have a limited time in which to use the bonus. Or else, you lose your money to play.
Unfortunately, all of these requirements make it hard to win anything with a no deposit bonus. However, it is still free money, so you may as well take advantage of it.
No deposit bonus codes are promotions that provide you with free money to play free slots. However, you still stand a chance of winning cash prizes.
Yes, you can win real money on free slots. However, it is very hard to do so due to the wagering requirements often attached to no deposit bonus codes.
You can find no deposit bonuses at the following casinos:
1. Sun Palace Casino
2. Las Vegas USA
3. CoolCat Casino
4. Planet 7 Casino
5. El Royale Casino
6. Royal Ace Casino
7. Aussie Play
8. Red Dog
9. Lucky Hippo Casino
10. Slots Empire
Usually, you are limited to using your no deposit bonus on slot games. Sometimes, the game may be even specified by the casino. Some casinos also allow you to play keno. But rarely do sites will enable you to use your bonus on table games.
No, you do not have to be a new player to claim a no deposit bonus. From time to time, casinos offer no deposit bonus codes to existing players too. However, generally, these bonuses are targeted at new players.
Yes, you should. Although it is tough to win anything with a no deposit bonus, you are still getting free money to play. And you should always make the most of all of your opportunities.
Learn More About Casino Bonuses Here