Casino safety is of prime importance to US gamblers. Every player should be seeking to play at safe casinos, so they do not put themselves at risk of having their information stolen. It doesn’t really matter how good a casino seems to be, if it can’t fulfil basic security requirements. We’ve created this safety and security guide to help the American players choose the safest US online casinos real money. So, read on below to find out more.
Safest Online Gambling Sites
|Online Casinos||Welcome bonus||Payment||Evaluation||To visit|
$3000 BONUS600+ Slots and 98% Payout
|Play NowLas Vegas Casino|
150% BONUS600+ Slots and 98% Payout
|Play Now Sun Palace Casino|
400% BONUS600+ Slots and 98% Payout
|Play Now Planet 7 Casino|
330% BONUS600+ Slots and 98% Payout
|Play Now Cool Cat Casino|
$4000 BONUS600+ Slots and 98% Payout
|Play NowRoyal Ace Casino|
What You’ll Find On This Page
There are casinos out there that are trying to scam hard-working American gamblers. Here are few ways to determine whether you’re playing at a rogue casino:
- Licensing – you should make sure that the casinos you play at are licensed and regulated by trusted online gambling authorities. This includes groups like the Curacao and Kahnawake Gaming Authorities. It is also important to note that if online gambling is legal in a particular state (such as New Jersey or Nevada), they’ll have their own boards to regulate the casino.
- Regular Game Testing – any casino you choose to play at should have its games tested regularly by independent third-parties like eCOGRA or Technical Service Testing (TST). Essentially, these parties determine whether or not games actually give you fair odds of winning and aren’t just rigged to ensure that you never win.
- Software Providers – the world’s biggest casino software providers tend to attach their name only to trustworthy sites. Thus, if you find a site powered by a big reputable provider, chances are it is safe to use. Major casino software providers in the US include Realtime Gaming, Rival, Pragmatic Play, WMS Technology and BetSoft.
- Site Ownership – casinos generally tend to be owned by a particular group. You will notice that some groups are more trustworthy than others. Thus, you’ll want to make sure that you play at a casino that is owned by one that doesn’t have a bad reputation.
- Site Security – generally, sites that are safe to use begin URLs with “https://”. Your web browser will indicate such sites are secure by putting a lock at the beginning of the URL. Also, similarly to when you’re banking online, you should always make sure that the URL that appear in your browser is actually the true address for the casino in question.
Check out our other casino safety guides:
When picking a casino, always have a close look at the following general factors (which you can find out in our reviews):
- Banking options – reliable casinos tend to offer a load of different banking options. This includes credit cards, debit cards, wire transfers and e-wallets. They also encrypt all transactions with 128-SSL bit encryption to ensure that nobody else is able to see your information.
- Bonuses – everybody loves a good bonus, but some casinos offer bonuses that essentially do not add any cash to your bankroll. Casinos with good bonus practices generally tend to attach wagering requirements between 20x and 50x. Rogue casinos will attach playthrough requirements that exceed 100x or more. If bonus terms are clear and accessible, it is a good sign that the casino is safe to use.
- Self-Exclusion Options – the unfortunate reality of gambling is that it is addictive. Good casinos will provide players who feel they have a problem with the activity with the chance to exclude themselves from the casino’s services. Bad casinos will not provide any avenue to do this.
- Good Customer Service – top casinos provide players with the best in customer service. This means that if players have issues with the casino’s service, it is easy to find a solution to it. These sites provide players with multiple methods of getting in contact with them, such as live chat, phone and email.
Check out our other casino guides: