Online Craps is a casino table game played with a dice that requires players to bet on the outcome of the dice roll or a series of rolls. In the first round, a throw of 7 or 11 is considered as a winning throw, while a throw of 2, 3, or 12 results in a loss. When any other number is rolled, it will lead to the throw being repeated. The wide number of betting options available in craps has contributed to the popularity of the game.
Craps is one of the few casino games that do not offer a large number of variants. However, the game remains highly entertaining with fantastic rewards on offer. When playing online craps at Golden Riviera Casino, you can expect to experience the best qualities online craps has to offer. The payouts available from this immaculate realistic casino game are life changing. This casino game combines both luck with skill, and the game is largely based on the outcome of the roll.
There are numerous strategies players can implement into their game style in order to keep the house edge as low as possible. Such strategies can include;
- Betting with or against the shooter
- Hedge betting.
- Playing the Pass Line bet as it offers the lowest house advantage.
- Playing the Don’t Pass bet as it reduces the house advantage
- Other viable betting options that increase the player’s odds include the Place bet for 6 or 8.
- Players should avoid the Big 6 and Big 8 bet options as they have a higher house advantage.
How to Play Online Craps
Playing online craps online is fairly easy for players to understand. Craps is a game of rounds; this means players can look forward to numerous rounds in one game.
- The first round is called the come-out roll. This round determines the outcome of the next round.
- If a 2, 3, 7, 11, or 12 is rolled during the first round, the round will end. If any other total is rolled that number is called a point.
- A black puck will then be placed on the table as a reminder to what the point is.
- If a point a rolled, the dice will be rolled again until the same point or 7 is rolled.
- As soon as the dice stops, all losing bets are removed from the table, and winning bets are paid out.
Placing online craps bets at Golden Riviera Casino is fairly simple. All players have to do is click on the chip they wish to wager. The more players click on a chip, the higher their wager will be. To remove bets, players can click on the wagered chips they have placed on the table. To read more on how to play craps, click here.
Online Craps Bets
- Any 7: These bets win if a 7 is rolled and loses if any other number is rolled.
- Any Craps: These bets win if a 2, 3, or 12 is rolled and lose if any other number is rolled.
- Big 6 and 8: These bets win if a 6 or 8 is rolled before a 7.
- Buy Bets: This bet wins if the point number is rolled before a 7 and can be placed at any time.
- Come: These bets are made after the point is established. They win if a 7 or 11 is rolled and lose if a 2, 3, or 12 is rolled. If any other number is rolled then the point is established.
- Don’t Come: This bet works entirely opposite to the Come Bet. These bets can be made after the point is established. They win if a 2 or 3 is rolled, and lose if a 7 or 11 is rolled. Any other number rolled will result in a point.
- Don’t Pass Line: This bet works oppositely to the Pass Line Bet. They win if the outcome of the dice roll is 2 or 3, and lose if the dice roll is 7 or 11. If a 12 is rolled, then it results in a push.
- Don’t Pass Odds: Also known as “Laying the Odds “. They work opposite to the “Taking the Odds”. This bet wins if a 7 is rolled before the point is established.
- Eleven or Six Five: These bets win if an 11 is rolled and lose if any other number is rolled.
- Field Bets: These bets win if the next roll is a 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, or 11.
- Hard-ways: There are four possible Hard-way bets (2-2, 3-3, 4-4, and 5-5). These bets can be placed at any time and win if the selected Hard-way rolls before a 7.
- Horn Bet: This is a four in one bet. This bet involves placing one betting unit on four numbers- 2, 3, 11, and 12. The bet wins if any one of these four numbers is rolled, and loses on all other numbers.
- Lay Bets: A Lay Bet can be placed on any point. These bets win if a 7 is rolled before an 11.
- Pass Line: This is the most important bet in Craps. This bet is made on the come-out roll and wins if a 7 or 11 is rolled. If a 2, 3, or 12 is rolled then the bet loses, if any other number is rolled the point is activated.
- Pass Line Odds: This kind of a bet is also known as the “Taking the Odds”, which can be taken as an extra bet after the Pass Line bet and the point is established.
- Place Bets: These are bets made on numbers 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, and can be made at any time. These bets win if a 7 is rolled.
- Place Bets to Lose: This bet works opposite to the Place Bets. These bets can be placed at any time and win if a 7 is rolled before your number.
- Two Craps or Aces: These bets are also known as Snake Eyes and win if a 2 is rolled.
- Twelve Craps or Two Sixes: These bets win if a 12 is rolled, and lose if any other number is rolled.
- Three Craps or Ace Deuce: These bets win if a 3 is rolled and lose if any other number is rolled.
Learn to Play Craps
Learn how to play craps and enjoy the pleasure of winning with non-stop entertainment in Canada. To make things even more enjoyable, sign up to Golden Riviera Casino today and receive an epic welcome bonus!