High roller casinos are made for players who have large bankrolls and spend large sums of money at a casino. Casino loyalty programs reward high roller gamblers with lucrative perks, including access to high roller slots games, casino bonuses and so much more.
High roller gambling involves betting thousands at a time so VIP status is only available to a select few. It is for this reason that casino sites roll out the red carpet when a casino whale makes an appearance.
If you would like to find out more about high roller casino sites, read through our all-encompassing guide below. We have a good look at the following areas:
- The definition of a high roller
- Types of high roller casino games
- The advantages of becoming a high roller
We also list the best casinos online real money for high rollers, so that you can get started as soon as you feel comfortable.
High Roller Links
- Best Casinos for High Rollers
- What is a High Roller in Casino?
- High Roller Casino Games
- How to Become a High Roller
- Advantages of Being a High Roller Player
- High Rollers Casino FAQs
An online casino high roller is a player that frequently makes large deposits at casino sites. They also bet large amounts of money regularly, meaning that their spending habits are big.
However, there are loads of other factors taken into account to determine which players are given high roller status. Not all of them are known to the public, but we know that some casinos may have a look at which games you play too.
There is a slight difference between how land based casinos and casino sites determine who is a high roller. Whereas high rollers in land-based casinos need to be approved by a pit boss, gambling sites process data electronically to determine which players to invite to the VIP program.
The process at internet gambling sites is a little easier to get through because an electronic system analyses casino accounts to make these summations. Pit bosses have a human element involved. So, if you don’t look the part, you aren’t getting your hands on those high roller casino chips.
There are many games available to high roller players. Some of the most popular include:
- High Roller Casino Slots – these include all the latest and greatest slot games with a vast range of betting options. Just know that you can bet BIG!
- Blackjack Online – the only difference between high roller blackjack variations and regular blackjack is that these games have higher betting limits.
- Baccarat – feel like James Bond with this high roller table game classic! Play for high stakes in this adrenaline-inducing classic!
While the requirements may vary from site to site, in general, it is not easy to join the VIP Program at high roller casinos online. There are two key areas that casinos focus on when assessing players for their program:
- Money – how much you wager per bet and per session is a very important part of most programs. You need to spend a lot of money.
- Frequency – players need to place big bets on a regular basis. If you bet big frequently, the you will climb the tiers of a loyalty program quickly. Maximum betting is recommended.
High roller perks provide players with a better overall casino experience but you can live without them. Here are some of the general advantages of high roller/VIP programs at gambling sites:
- Exclusive games – some casinos cordon off a selection of games for their high roller players. This could be anything from classic table games with high stakes betting limits (such as high roller baccarat) to newly released games.
- Personal casino host – players who spend big bank are given their own personal account manager or casino host. A high roller player’s account manager is there 365 days a year to answer any questions a player may have about their gameplay experience.
- High roller bonus – casino bonuses are all part of the online gambling experience. High roller casino bonuses basically offer players bigger rewards to ensure players want to keep visiting the site.
- Banking bonuses – high-roller casinos allow their VIP players to make unlimited deposits and withdrawals on demand. Your personal account manager can help you pick a banking method that best suits your needs.
You need to spend about $100 000 on a bet to be considered a high roller in Vegas.
High roller casinos are those which allow gamblers to play high stakes casino games. This means you can place bets for big amounts on casino games.
The best high roller casino online is Las Vegas USA.
Most casinos offer players exclusive high roller bonuses. This includes anything from bigger cash bonuses and free spins deals to exotic vacations and sports cars.
The best high roller slots are:
2. Azetc’s Millions
3. Good Girl Bad Girl
You should become a high roller because there are some very lucrative bonuses available to high roller players.
Check out our other casino guides: