Live Hold Em poker allows online poker players in the United States to play the most popular variation of the game with real-life dealers without even needing to leave their homes. Players get to experience all the excitement of playing the game with other real people, such as socialising, without any of the hassle that comes with it. For many US gamblers, playing poker online really doesn’t get any better than this, particularly as they do not have to contend with a random-number generator.
If you are looking to learn more about playing this wonderful game online, you have come to the right place! Below we go through all players need to know about playing the world’s most famous poker variation online. This includes how it works, how to play and tips for playing live online. So, read on and get clued up about playing poker at credible online casinos with professional dealers without ever having to leave your own home.
Play Hold Em Poker Live Here
Play the best Texas Hold’em games you have ever played in your life at one of the casinos listed below. With both live and random number generator games available to play, you will be spoilt for choice with options available to you:
What You’ll Find On This Page
As already mentioned above, live dealer Texas Hold’Em games feature a live dealer controlling an online poker game. How it works is that a professional dealer in a live casino is live-streamed conducting a game at a poker table. The dealer will distribute the cards to you, prompt you to play and at times even explain your available options to you.
Many players prefer playing with a live dealer as opposed to playing the random-number generator variations of the game. There are several reasons for this, including the following:
- Playing with a live dealer and other real players includes the social aspects of playing a game like poker at a land-based casino.
- Some players do not trust random number generators to be fair.
- It is possible to use some intimidation tactics and test your bluffing skills, which isn’t really possible with the computer game version of the title.
If you would like to play live hold’em online, many of our casinos offer the opportunity to do so. However, it is important to keep in mind that due to the live streaming involved with the game, players will be required to have a stable internet connection that runs at a speed of at least 5mbps.
Playing Texas Hold’em with a live dealer online is just like playing the game with real people. If you unsure of how the game works, but are too embarrassed to ask a friend, we have got a quick how to guide down below:
- All rounds of Texas Hold’em start off with players placing a bet (which is called the ante). It is possible to add more to the pot later if players want to do so.
- When each player has placed an Ante, the dealer will distribute two cards to each player in the face down position. They will then deal three cards face up on the table. These are called community cards.
- Players choose to respond on the basis of the community cards on the table. They can either raise their bet or choose to fold (give up).
- After each player has chosen how to respond to the overall situation, the dealer will distribute two more cards.
- The dealer will then reveal their hand. Players will need to muster at least a pair of fours to win.
- The value of the remaining hands will then be calculated and a winner declared.
In the online live setting, dealers will distribute cards to players. Players then provide chat commands of how they would like to respond to the situation.
Well, the answer to that is pretty simple. Live hold’em online features a real-life dealer distributing cards and running the overall game. However, general online poker games are just glorified video games that use a random number generator to determine results.
Unfortunately, US players cannot play poker with a live dealer on mobile. Who wants to think about those data fees, though?
Yes, it is. As long as you make use of one of the casinos we recommend, you are guaranteed to be safe. All of the casinos we have got listed here are licensed and regulated by appropriate regulating authorities.
Yes, you can. We have got a load of strategies that may prove to be rather useful to players on our how to play poker page and betting systems pages. Do keep in mind though that casino sites really do their utmost best to try and prevent players from decreasing the house edge so you may find that some of strategies don’t help at all.
Not really. The rules are practically the same. The only thing that is really different is that a live dealer takes control of live games. However, a computer system is in charge of managing the general casino site poker games.
Check out our other live dealer casino game guides: