Online live roulette casino sites offer United States players the chance to play roulette games with a live dealer from the comfort of their own home as long as they have a fast-enough internet connection. Experience the excitement associated with playing with a real-life croupier and other players as you spin the wheel that you hope will lead you to some absolute massive payouts. This realistic gaming affair really is like no other and is definitely meant for players who believe that casino games online lack social aspects.
If you would like to learn more about roulette live casino sites in the USA, make sure to carry on reading. Not only do we provide you with a list of top notch online casinos that offer live roulette on line, but we also explain how the games works and how to play it. In addition, we have also got some answers to the biggest questions related to the live dealer game. So, read on and learn all you need to know about the best online live roulette casinos sites.
Play Live Roulette Online Here
If you are looking to try your hand at casino live roulette games for US players, look no further than the casinos listed below. They’ve all got a list of great games; roulette and otherwise!
What You’ll Find On This Page
- What is Live Dealer Roulette?
- How to Play Live Casino Roulette
- Best Live Dealer Roulette Strategy for US Players
- Live Roulette Casino FAQs
As previously mentioned, live roulette games allow US players to play the classic table game with a real-life dealer online. Yes, that’s right, you don’t have to leave your home to play roulette with other real people. How this works is that a live dealer in a casino managing your game is live streamed. Players direct the game by using on screen prompts that allow them to place bets, sit out rounds, and more.
The game reintroduces the exciting social aspects of playing the game as other real gamblers play with you and the live dealer. No longer are players limited just to playing random number generator (RNG) versions of the game that are generally available at casinos.
Playing live roulette games online is fairly simple as the rules don’t really vary at all from the other versions seen online or in land-based casinos. Overall, the experience is slightly different to that seen with RNG roulette games. This tends to scare some players off from trying it out, so we’ve decided to ease you nerves by giving a quick how-to guide down below.
- When you log in to the online casino of your choice, navigate towards the live games tab and select a live roulette online USA game.
- Once you have done this, you will need to click on the “Play Now” or “Join Now” button to join the game, activating the game. We advise players to make sure that their internet connection is fast enough to handle live streaming before joining a game or else this could lead to errors and poor gameplay.
- When players enter a game, they will see a dealer standing at a live roulette wheel similar to those seen in traditional casinos.
- Players will then be prompted to make their bets, using in-game chat and screen commands to do so. The dealer will then spin the wheel which you’ll be able to see in plain view on your screen.
- Based on the results, you will then know if you have been lucky enough to win a payout or if it is time to employ the Martingale strategy (although we really recommend that you don’t).
If you are looking for a live roulette strategy to win every time, we are sorry to inform you that no such thing exists outside the realm of cheating. However, there are some tips you can implement in your overall strategy to ensure that you reduce house edge. These include the following:
- Play European roulette rather than American roulette if possible. The reason for this is that American roulette wheels contain an extra double zero compartment that more than doubles the house edge. You may win more while playing the game due to odds being increased but, overall, it is harder to win.
- Play live dealer roulette for fun instead of focusing on real money gains. Remember that the reason you gamble should be to have fun. If that is not your primary objective while playing online, then you are playing for the wrong reasons.
- Know when to sit out a round. Remember that you are in full control of how many times you choose to play roulette, whether at an online or land-based casino. If you don’t feel like playing for a round and just seeing where the game goes, then sit out. It will only mean good things for your bankroll.
- Stick to your bankroll. You don’t want to bet more money than you can afford or see your bankroll depleted quickly. Instead make sure that every wager you place only makes up 10% of your overall bet.
A real-life dealer in a real casino is live-streamed to the player. The player communicates with the dealer using live chat and other online commands. It is for this reason we recommend that players ensure that they have good internet connection.
Unfortunately, most casinos do not allow US players to play live roulette for free. The reason for this is the cost involved with offering the game. The casino needs to pay for the dealer, equipment required to produce the live stream, and more.
No, live roulette games are not fixed. These games should actually offer players more assurance that games aren’t fixed. Players can see live roulette dealers and watch them control the game as opposed to computer software.
You can practically play any variation of roulette with a live dealer. It doesn’t matter if you prefer American, European or French roulette, they’re all online. In general, we really feel players should stick to visiting the European live roulette tables online. They provide better odds of winning.
Check out our other live dealer casino game guides: