Keno online casinos allow US players to play the lottery-style gambling game online. Although many avid gamblers may be unfamiliar with the game, keno has grown to become really popular in the United States. Many great online and land-based casinos offering the wonderful game to players. Based on an Ancient Chinese gambling pastime used to raise tax funds in the Han Dynasty some three thousand years ago, many have likened the excited garnered from playing the game to bingo. It is a game that is hard to win, but one that has amazing prizes in store for those who are lucky.
If you would like to learn more about the keno casino games available online, make sure to keep reading. Below we detail all that US players need to know about this gambling game filled with thrills and fun for all, including how to play it, which online casino for real money to play it at and so much more!
Play Online Keno for Real Money Here
Looking to play keno online games in the United States? Well, have a look at the casino sites listed below. Each offers the opportunity to play the fun lottery game, along with many others!
|Online Casinos||Welcome bonus||Payment||Evaluation||To visit|
$3000 BONUS600+ Slots and 98% Payout
|Play NowLas Vegas Casino|
150% BONUS600+ Slots and 98% Payout
|Play Now Sun Palace Casino|
400% BONUS600+ Slots and 98% Payout
|Play Now Planet 7 Casino|
330% BONUS600+ Slots and 98% Payout
|Play Now Cool Cat Casino|
$4000 BONUS600+ Slots and 98% Payout
|Play NowRoyal Ace Casino|
What You’ll Find On This Page
As previously mentioned, keno is a lottery-styled gambling game that is often made available to play at casinos. Some states, such as Massachusetts, Connecticut and Oregon, run games as part of their state lottery offering. Even though the term “keno” has Latin roots, the game originated in China. Although the first documentation of the game was in 1847, it is widely thought to date back as far as the Han Dynasty. In fact, many believe that the game may have even helped fund the Great Wall of China.
Many avid casino fans love playing Keno games online and in land-based casinos for a couple of reasons. The first is that it is very easy to learn how to play. Think of it as bingo, but even easier if you’re playing online as basically all the work is done for you. The second is that due to the high house edge (which often sits between 25% and 40%), players are often guaranteed a big cash prize if they win. Finally, waiting for numbers to be revealed can be absolutely exhilarating if a few numbers revealed are similar to those you have selected.
As previously mentioned, playing online keno real money games is pretty easy. If you are unsure of how it all works, just carry on reading below and you’ll be good to join your first game in no time.
- Sign up at a casino site. Before you make a deposit, make sure that it does actually have an online casino keno game available to play. (If you want to skip the long arduous process of looking for a good casino site, just scroll up at sign up at one of those listed above. We can assure player that they’re all great.)
- After you have navigated through the casino and selected your preferred keno game, choose your numbers. The number of picks you will need to make is largely dependent on the game you have selected, but this could vary between one and 20. Remember the more numbers you match with those drawn, the more you’ll earn.
- Make your bet. We advise players to keep in mind that they should never bet more than they can afford. As a rule of thumb, your bet should never be more than 10% of your entire bankroll. In addition to this, players will need to indicate how many games they would like to play with the numbers selected.
- Wait for numbers to be selected and see if you are lucky enough to be declared a winner. Your overall payout will be based on how many of your selections are correct.
You can play online keno free of any charge if you are looking to learn how the game works or perhaps don’t want to waste any real money on it. In general, most online casinos tend to allow players the opportunity to try games for free, with the only requirement for some being that you sign up and create a casino account.
In fact, one of our top gambling tips is that US players try casino games online for free before trying them for real money. This especially true for a game like keno, which many players aren’t all that familiar with. Playing keno online free allows players to get the feel of the game and decide whether they are really interested in it without putting themselves at any real risk.
There are a few general Keno rules players should always keep in mind when playing this lottery game online. These include the following:
- Although most keno games feature 80 numbers on the board, most games will only allow players to select between 15 and 20 numbers. The more numbers you match, the more cash you win.
- Most games need you to pick at least two numbers for each game you play. Some casinos will allow you to select one, but this is a very uncommon affair.
- When you play keno games online, you are in full control of when each game starts and will be fully aware of the payout of the game before it starts. This is opposed to in land-based casinos where players need to wait until the game begins to figure out how much the payout will be.
How do you play keno online?
All you need to do is find a reliable casino site with a keno slot machine on offer. Sign up, make a deposit and you’re good to start gambling. We recommend picking one of the casinos listed above for the best experience.
Can I play keno online for free?
Most casinos will allow gamblers to play keno online free of any charge as long as they have an account at the casino in question. We recommend that players have a go at a free game before playing for real money first though.
Can I play live keno online?
Although it isn’t one of the most frequently available live games, some US casino sites do allow players to play keno online lotto games with a live dealer. However, we don’t recommend that gamblers go out of their way to look for such a casino.
What are the top winning Keno numbers?
While it really does vary from game to game, many overall stats have shown that the numbers 23, 34, 72, 1 and 4 have popped up most frequently around the world. We wouldn’t recommend sticking to using those numbers in online games though as they aren’t anything near a guaranteed win.
What are the odds in keno?
It is suggested that keno odds sit between 25% to 40% depending on the number of selections made. It is recommended that players keep selections as low as possible in order to reduce house edge.
Check out our casino game guides: