Three Card Poker (also known as 3 Card Poker) is one of the most popular versions of the strategic casino card game. This is due to the fact that it is easy to learn how to play and provides multiple winning opportunities. If you’re keen to learn more about this variation of the popular card game, you’ve come to the right place. On this page, we’ve got all you need to know about 3 card poker. This includes a how to play guide, some strategies and a list of US online casinos offering the video poker variation.
Play Three Card Poker Online Here
If you’re looking for the best Three Card Poker sites for American players, you can do no wrong with these down below. These sites have a range of wonderful poker games for even the pickiest of players.
|Online Casinos||Welcome bonus||Payment||Evaluation||To visit|
$3000 BONUS600+ Slots and 98% Payout
|Play NowLas Vegas Casino|
150% BONUS600+ Slots and 98% Payout
|Play Now Sun Palace Casino|
400% BONUS600+ Slots and 98% Payout
|Play Now Planet 7 Casino|
330% BONUS600+ Slots and 98% Payout
|Play Now Cool Cat Casino|
$4000 BONUS600+ Slots and 98% Payout
|Play NowRoyal Ace Casino|
What You’ll Find On This Page
- How to Play 3 Card Poker
- 3 Card Poker Rules
- What is the Best 3 Card Poker Strategy?
- Why Play Three Card Poker?
As the name may already suggest, the basic aim of 3 Card Poker is to make the best hand using only three cards. Before a game even begins, players place some wagers. Players and the dealer are then dealt some three cards. Players then have an opportunity to place further bets or fold before the cards are ultimately revealed.
It is important to note that the dealer’s hand needs to include a Queen from the beginning if he/she is to play. If the dealer doesn’t play, ante wagers are simply paid 1:1. If the dealer does play, the players’ hands will be compared to that dealer. It is possible to get an ante bonus if your hand is on a pay table regardless if you win. This amount paid out is based on the hand of the player. The highest possible payout is five to one for a straight flush.
As this variation of poker only makes use of three cards per hand, winning hand or combinations are slightly different to those seen in other versions of the game. The following hand variations are possible:
- Straight Flush – three cards of the same suit in a sequence. (For example, Q, J and 10 all from the suit of Diamonds.)
- Straight – simply three cards in a sequence.
- Flush – simply three cards of the same suit.
- Three of a Kind – three cards of the same value (for example, three Queens)
- Pair – similar to three of a kind, except with only two cards of the same value.
- High Card – when no other combinations have been created.
There is no sure way to win a poker game but these strategies should help in ensuring you win more frequently.
- Learn the Game Rules and Practice Online – three card poker, while popular, is not the most notable variation of the game.Before you place wagers with real money, we strongly recommend that you make yourself familiar with the rules of the game. You can even practice in free play mode.
- Make use of Pair Plus and Ante-Play bets – these bets players a chance to win one to one payouts simply for betting any time you bet on a hand with more than just a high card.
- Budget Accordingly – when making ante bets, it is important to ensure that you have enough cash to go on further to complete the hand. You don’t want to be stuck in a situation where you can’t complete a game because you miscalculated the funds available in your bankroll.
As previously stated, this game is very easy to learn and it is exceedingly fun to play. It is also based on skill meaning that you have a little control over whether or not you win games. If you’re looking for a casino to try out 3 Card Poker, visit one of our recommended casinos above.
Check out our video poker guides: