What are the requirements?
The Golden Circle is reserved for the crème de la crème. And, in order to keep it that way, here are some rules and regulations you will need to comply with, once you make it into this golden circle:
- Membership requires your complete compliance with the terms laid out above and where applicable, Golden Riviera’s standard Terms & Conditions.
- Membership requires successful completion and maintenance of the usage levels required. Usage requirements include total amount wagered, total amount deposited, frequency of activity, number of days played in a month and several other factors.
- Only real cash wagers (i.e. total bets minus bonus bets) made on real money games will contribute to the minimum usage requirements. Wagers made with prize or bonus cash will not count towards the usage requirements for Golden Circle membership.
- In order to get into this club, where you’ll rub shoulders with the best of the best in the online gaming world, we need you to give us a valid email address and a telephone number.
- Membership into the club is dependent on a proven loyalty record over a period determined by Golden Riviera.
Can I ever lose my Golden Circle status?
Like any exclusive club worth its salt, we have standards to maintain. If you fail to uphold the requirements for the Golden Circle (as outlined above), your membership will be revoked. In addition, here are a few more things that’ll get you kicked off the list.
- If a VIP doesn’t place any bets or deposits of a certain level at Golden Riviera for three or more months, and fails to answer follow-up communications sent by Golden Riviera, they will automatically lose their membership.
- All Golden Riviera offers are intended for recreational players only. If it looks like you’re exhibiting signs of non-recreational play, your membership will be revoked.
- It’s important to note that Golden Circle membership may be refused, suspended or revoked in the case of 'bonus abuse'. Bonus abuse includes situations where a player signs up with the sole intention of cashing out the various bonuses that are offered and/or where a low risk betting strategy is adopted to systematically profit from the bonuses offered.
For more information on what constitutes bonus abuse, please see our Terms & Conditions. The casino shall, at its discretion, determine what activity constitutes bonus abuse. The decision of the casino is final.
I’ve lost my membership – can I get it back?
Yes, of course – as long as your usage levels return to the requirements set out above, and if Golden Riviera casino determines that you’re back on the straight and narrow.
Any prize restrictions I should know about?
Yes, but only a few. No aspect of any the Golden Circle benefits can be transferred between different players and accounts. All VIP offers are limited to one per person. Golden Riviera reserves the right to withdraw the availability of any offer at any time and for any reason.
All gifts, freebies etc. are at the sole discretion of Golden Riviera. Bonuses awarded will be credited to a player’s account and are subject to the promotional terms and conditions before being withdrawn.
Sounds good. Will I be famous?
Maybe! Here at Golden Riviera, anything is possible – glory, wealth, and fame could be right around the corner! The casino reserves the right to use your first name, nickname and/or alias in any announcements about tournament results, recipients of any promotional prizes and any Progressive Jackpot winners. In addition, the casino reserves the right to use a player’s image if captured while attending a Golden Circle event.
Yes. Please note once again that all standard Terms & Conditions apply. Furthermore, Golden Riviera reserves the right to, at any time, review, refuse or revoke the membership of any player and/or to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion or benefits of the Golden Circle or these governing terms at our own discretion and no correspondence will be entered into regarding these matters.