Every American wants to have a safe online casino experience when playing their favourite casino games online. Nobody wants to have their personal information stolen due to signing up at a non legit online casino site that lacks all the essential security measures. It is for this reason every player should know the traits of a safe online casino USA. In light of this, we decided to aid players on their online gambling journey by providing them with a guide to choosing trustworthy casinos. Here players will learn all they need to know about safe gambling and signing up at safe online casinos.
Safest Casinos Online for American Players
These are the best safe online casinos currently available to American players:
What You’ll Find On This Page
For many Americans, a big fear regarding online gambling is safety and security. With players required to input personal details on a new unfamiliar site, it is not unsurprising that some may worry about whether it is a smart decision to do so.
Well, playing casino games online shouldn’t be considered unsafe. There are many legit online casino sites available to American players. That said, there are also some rogue sites trying to dupe players out of their hard-earned cash. Thus, it is important to know how to distinguish between safe and unsafe casino sites.
There are a number of factors to take in to consideration when trying to pick a legitimate online casino. In our experience, the following aspects have proven to be the most important:
- License and Registration – secure online casinos are licensed by industry governing bodies, such as Kahnawake, Malta and Gibraltar, among others. Casinos licensed by authorised bodies follow a stringent set of rules that ensure the best gameplay experience.
- SSL Encryption – as previously stated, no player wants to have their personal information stolen while signing up or making a deposit. A good way to prevent this from happening is to check whether the casino uses SSL encryption for financial transactions. Unsafe casinos do not use encryption to protect their players.
- RTP Information – the safest online casinos consistently test their games for fairness by organisations such as eCOGRA or TST. Casinos that don’t have their games tested or provide RTP information are more likely to rig games in favour of the house. Be wary though as just checking for an RTP percentage is not enough. Rogue casinos will post high percentages to entice players to sign up. So, make sure that an independent testing body has tested the games.
- 24/7 Customer Service System – unfortunately, sometimes things go wrong and players need to contact customer support. A pro online casino safety tip is to use a site with dependable customer support options. Trustworthy online casinos generally don’t have a problem with sorting out player issues.
- Fast Payouts – safe online casinos payout their players in a short space of time. While almost no casino site pays out instantly, Americans gamblers should never have to wait more than a few days to receive their money. Rogue operators may take several months to pay out players, if they do at all.
- Good Reviews – check the public’s consensus on a particular site. If the reviews for a particular site are overwhelmingly negative, it’s probably a good sign that its an unsafe online casino site.
It is safe to play casino games online. American players just need to make sure that they use a casino site that is licensed and uses industry standard security measures to protect information. Read our online casino safety guide above to find out more about choosing safe casinos.
Well, the casinos we recommend on Golden Riviera have all proven to be trustworthy sites. Each makes use of the latest encryption technology, are registered with legit online casino governing authorities and offer fair games that are regularly tested. Quite simply, you’ll have a good and safe time while playing at one of our affiliate sites.
Right here on Golden Riviera. All of the sites we recommend to our players are trusted casinos and have a proven track record of providing amazing gameplay experiences. It is our aim to make Americans’ lives easier by providing them with a list of safe online casino sites available to them.
Secure online casinos make use of 128-Bit SSL encryption to protect player information. This means that when you make a deposit or even simply input your personal details, nobody but the casino will ever be able to see it.
A blacklisted or rogue casino is a site that has been proven to be unreliable. These sites provide players with poor gaming experiences that include playing rigged games, taking long to payout and terrible customer support.
Check out our other casino safety guides: