US Dollar casinos are casinos that allow gamblers to play their favourite online slots and table games using USD. Casinos that accept US Dollars are quite common because of the exchange rates and relative strength of the currency. But that doesn’t always mean US players can enjoy playing at these casinos.
However, our focus is finding casinos that accept American dollars and American players. Below, we examine the ins and outs of online gambling at US Dollar casino online sites. Some of the areas we cover include:
- Choosing an online casino,
- Deposit and withdrawal options
- Reasons you should play at US dollar casinos
We also list all of our favourite casinos that let you make deposits and withdrawals in US dollars.
Play for real money at all of these American dollar casinos.
USD Casino Links
- US Friendly Online Casinos
- How to Pick the Best US Dollar Casinos
- Top 5 US Dollar Casinos
- Banking Options – US Dollar Casinos
- Why Play at US Dollar Casino Sites?
- US Dollar Casinos – FAQs
When reviewing US Dollar online casinos, we usually focus on a few factors. These include the following:
- US player friendly – so first of all, we verify that the casino does actually allow US gamblers to sign up. As mentioned above, many casinos allow players to deposit using USD, but not all of them are available to US players.
- Customer service – we then make sure that the American online casino has an excellent customer support system. This is so that if you ever run into problems during your online gaming experience, you are able to resolve them quickly and without hassle.
- Wide selection of games – not everyone enjoys playing the same games. Thus, we make sure to look for sites with vast gaming libraries that include slot machines, video poker, and so much more.
- Payouts – everybody plays gambling games with the hope of one day winning a payout. Thus, we try to look for USD casinos with a high payout percentage. We also focus on trying to find casinos that make withdrawing your winnings easy.
1. Las Vegas USA
Las Vegas USA is a top-rated online casino that offers players the chance to play casino games such as table and slots games from the comfort of their own home. Their selection includes a wide range of games from Realtime Gaming’s catalogue. With a welcome bonus of $3000, you can try them all!
2. Sun Palace Casino
Sun Palace Casino is probably known best for its $10 000 free online casino bonus. With a high-quality catalog of games available to play and an official currency of American dollars, you can expect to have a great time at Sun Palace.
3. Planet 7 Casino
Planet 7 is one of the few sites that accept US players that still offer a no deposit bonus. This bonus allows you to play for real money without even making a deposit. And, when you do want to make a deposit, you do not have to pay any exchange fees as you can do it in USD!
4. CoolCat Casino
CoolCat Casino has a reputation for providing players access to some of the best casino games available on the web. With a sleek theme and easy-to-use interface, making deposits at CoolCat Casino is a pretty painless process!
5. Royal Ace Casino
Royal Ace Casino has a regal theme that makes all players in the United States seem like they are high rollers. With so many wonderful games available that you can easily access with USD, Royal Ace Casino has a lot in the lines of offerings.
Casinos that accept USD generally tend to offer banking methods that are suitable to American players. After all, US players really only have a hand full of deposit and withdrawal methods that they can use. This includes:
- Debit cards and credit cards (for example, Visa and Mastercard)
- E-wallets (for example, Neteller, Skrill and POLi)
- Wire transfer
- Cryptocurrencies (for example, Bitcoin)
It is important to note that some of these banking methods can only be used for deposits or withdrawals. So, be sure to take that into consideration when signing up to a casino.
There are a few reasons why US players should only play at US Dollar casino sites. These include:
- There will be no currency conversion fees to pay. If you play in US Dollars and stick to it, no conversions need to be made. This means more cash for your gaming sessions.
- Keeping track of your spending is so much easier. You don’t always have to make conversions to figure out how much you have spent.
- Game sessions run more smoothly because you understand exactly what is at stake. When you’re using another currency, sometimes you aren’t all too clear about how wins or losses have affected you.
US Dollar casinos are casinos that allow players to use US Dollars as their currency to fund their real money gaming account
Las Vegas USA is the best US dollar casino.
No, not all casinos accept USD, but a lot of them do.
The following games are available at US Dollar casinos:
• Scratch Cards
US Dollar casinos offer players the following banking methods:
• Debit and credit cards
• Bank transfers
No, no extra fees are charged because there are no currency conversion fees to pay.
Check out our other casino guides: