Have you ever watched Peaky Blinders or Boardwalk Empire? Perhaps, you’ve read the Great Gatsby? Well, if you have, you will be familiar with the sort of big, money high-society theme that El Royale Casino appears to be going for.
El Royale Casino, which launched in 2020, taps into nostalgic themes. Making every player feel like they could be a big shot making money moves during the roaring 20s. (Is it a surprise that the casino chose this theme?)
It’s a new casino and we have heard a lot of great things about it. So, we decided to send our team at GoldenRivieraCasino.com to have a look at it. Read on to find out whether or not El Royale Casino is a great casino to play at.
El Royale Casino Links
- El Royale Casino Bonus and Promotions
- Banking Options
- El Royale Casino Games Library
- Customer Care & Support
- El Royale Casino App
- Final Casino Rating
El Royale Casino really doesn’t let up with the bonuses and promotions. When you sign up and make your first deposit, you will be eligible to claim a multi-offer bonus deal. It may seem confusing to players, but we will try to summarize it the best we can.
The first welcome bonus offer works as follows:
- First Deposit Deal – this is a 240% match bonus with 40 free spins on Bubble Bubble 2. You activate it with the code TRUEROYAL when you complete your very first deposit at the casino. (Hence, the name.)
- Second Deposit Deal – you can claim another bonus on your second deposit with the bonus code TRUEROAR. This deposit is matched 260%.
The second welcome bonus offer works available to you works like this:
- Welcome Mix – this is a cascading offer that is dependent on how much you deposit. The lowest amount you are eligible for is 225% and 20 free spins. The maximum is 245% Bonus and 40 free spins. You qualify for max if you deposit $75 or more. Activate this bonus with the code TRUECASH.
- Welcome Spins – this bonus give you 75 free spins on the Aladdin’s Wishes slot game. To claim it, use the bonus code TRUEMAGIC.
Finally, the last welcome offer is specifically geared towards slots players:
- Welcome Boost – this is a 250% match bonus that can be claimed with the bonus code TRUECROWN.
The maximum amount you can win with any of these bonuses is 30x your deposit. You will need to meet a 35x wagering requirement to cashout.
Existing Player Bonus Codes
Outside of the extended welcome bonus, there are some offers available to existing players. These include the “Game of the Month” promotion and other daily and weekly promotional deals. Some of the deals that are running at the time of writing include:
- All-Inclusive Pass – 125% slots and cards match bonus using the bonus code DRESSCODE.
- Spins Party – 100 free spins on Gemtopia using the bonus code CHICAGO.
- 24/7 Event – this is a 165% slots bonus using the bonus code NIGHTSHOW.
El Royale Casino offers all of the most common banking options for both deposits and withdrawals. This list includes:
- Gift cards (deposit only)
- Neosurf (deposit only, Australia only)
- Bank transfer (withdrawal only)
Minimum and maximum deposit figures depend on the method used. Visa and Mastercard has the highest minimum requirement at $30. With regards to withdrawals, there is a standard minimum of $150 and standard maximum of $2500 per week.
Withdrawal time is dependent on the banking method used. Bitcoin has the best waiting period with 1-3 days, Visa and Mastercard has a waiting period of 3-4 days, and bank transfers have a waiting period of 5 days or more.
You will have to verify your account and provide validation documents, such as proof of ID when requesting a withdrawal.
El Royale is powered by Realtime Gaming, which isn’t uncommon for casinos that serve US and Australian players. This means that you can expect to find the entire suite of RTG games here, which consists of more than 200 titles.
Although some people complain about RTG games being a rather easy find, the list of games is pretty complete. You will get access to the following types of casino games when you join El Royale Casino:
- Video poker
- Table games (baccarat, blackjack, poker, craps, roulette and pai gow poker)
- Scratch cards
So, El Royale has a customer support service that is pretty standard for online casinos these days. Overall, there are three ways in which people can contact the casino:
- Email ([email protected])
- Phone (USA: +1 850 400 3297; AU: +61 1300 924 017)
- Live chat
The supports staff are available 24/7, meaning that you can contact them anytime you come into contact with a problem.
El Royale doesn’t have an app but their site is well-optimized for mobile. Everything functions as it should and the site is easy to navigate with a single touch. You are guaranteed a great user experience and the ability to play casino games on the move.
El Royale Casino is probably one of the best things to come out of 2020 (although if we’re honest, it is not hard to join that small list.) They offer a great, diverse welcome bonus and access to a wide variety of games. They could offer a few more banking options though.
As such, we have deiced to give this casino a rating of 4.5 out of 5. Go and sign up and have some fun!
No reviews yet