Online baccarat is the best way to play the card game in the United States. If you are unaware, baccarat is a casino game that originated in France in the 19th century. It gained wide spread popularity for being the preferred game of James Bond in Ian Fleming’s spy series and is associated with high stakes bets. It is also known being a gambling game with one of the lowest house edges.
Baccarat rules are easy to grasp as with some other table games. The popular game is very similar to blackjack; the player who gets a baccarat hand closest to 9 wins. However, the aim of the game differs in that a player bets on any online baccarat hand they think will win the round. This means a player wins for correct bet on either their own hand or the dealer’s.
Real money casinos offer you the chance to play baccarat for real money in a number of ways. Some of the most popular baccarat variants include Punto Banco, Chemin de Fer, Baccarat Banque, EZ Baccarat online and mini Baccarat. The variety of games each have their own unique rules.
Read on down below to find out more about how you can win at baccarat online at real money casinos. In our baccarat guide, we have a look at:
- How to play online baccarat real money
- Baccarat tips and tricks.
We also provide you a list of the best real money casino online sites to play baccarat online so you can get start earning high payouts as soon as you are done with our guide. Always remember; you don’t have to visit a land based casino to gamble!
Online Baccarat Links
- Best Baccarat Online Casinos for US Players
- Why Play Online Baccarat Real Money?
- How to Play Baccarat Online
- Baccarat Online Games
- Online Baccarat Strategy
- Popular Online Baccarat Casino Tips
- Mobile Online Baccarat
- Online Baccarat Live Dealer
- Online Baccarat Glossary
- Baccarat Online for Fun – FAQs
Good casinos online let you play the best online baccarat for real rewards anywhere you have got network connection. This means that you do not have to visit a brick-and-mortar casino to get a top-notch gaming experience.
The baccarat websites we recommend make use of the latest secure socket layer (SSL) software. This means that all of your information is kept confidential.
Online casino games make use of random number generator (RNG) algorithms. RNG algorithms ensure that cards are dealt randomly and players’ chances of winning are fair. Online baccarat is no different to the original game played in brick-and-mortar casinos.
Online Baccarat is an easy game to learn and play. The rules of the game involves making one of three possible bets. Players need to bet on the hand they believe will get closest to a total sum of 9, before revealing their final hand. They can place bets on player and banker hands or a tie.
Here’s how each baccarat online real money card games hand totals work:
Online Baccarat Hand Card Values
- Every number card between 2 and 9 will hold their face value.
- Face cards and 10 all have a value of 0.
- Ace cards carry a value of 1.
Online Baccarat Player Hands Explained
- Players with a hand value between 6 and 9 must stand.
- Players can only draw a third card if their initial hand is 5 or less.
- A hand value of 8 or 9 is an automatic win and is also known as a natural.
- If the player and the banker have the same hand value, the round ends in a tie.
Online Baccarat Banker Hands Explained
- When the banker has a hand between 7 and 9, they must stand.
- A hand value between 0 and 3 must hit. The only exception for this is if a player has hand value of 8.
- The banker may also hit if they have hand total between 4 and 6, depending on the player’s hand.
- Bankers must hit when they have the following card totals against a player’s card total:
- 4 when a player has a card total between 2 and 7.
- 5 when a player has a card total between 4 and 7.
- 6 when a player has a card total between 6 and 7.
The best baccarat online casino sites offer players all the chance to play the game in its most popular forms, including the following:
Chemin de Fer
This is the baccarat game online that is most popular in France. In this variation, players compete against one another and not the banker. Each player gets a chance to be the croupier and deal the cards. To buy-in, players need to match the banker’s stake.
This is the most popular baccarat game online for money in the United States. This version of the game does not feature any optional plays. All players can do is bet on whether the game is going to end with a banker/player win or a tie.
In this version of the game, players need to bid to become the banker. In addition, players are dealt two hands and the banker only one. Players can bet on player hands or even a specific side of the table, but not the dealer’s hands.
Online baccarat offers players the opportunity to influence the outcome of the game. The house edge for online baccarat is much lower compared to other games. Players can develop a strategy for this game.
The most basic baccarat betting strategy suggests that players should monitor the outcome of the previous hand. From here, they should vary the intensity of betting accordingly. This means players should take advantage of the opportunity.
If you choose to follow a betting system, make sure that you stick to progressive systems. This means you bet more when you are winning and less when you are losing.
Online Baccarat Cheat
Baccarat is quite renown for being a game in which people try to cheat – either the casino or the player. Well, we recommend that you do not try to cheat while playing baccarat games at casinos that accept players from the USA.
All this will result in is an instant ban from the casino. We also recommend that you abandon all hopes of card counting at an online casino because it is virtually impossible to do so.
We offer you the best online baccarat tips. Here are some top tips to keep in mind when playing at an online baccarat casino:
Play Free Online Baccarat Games
Playing online baccarat games for free means you don’t have to wager real money you could lose when you are learning how to play the game. Practice with free baccarat games to get to know how the game works.
Then, when you are confident you understand how to play without making stupid mistakes, switch up to the real deal. You can also use baccarat simulation software to test new strategies.
Use Our Online Baccarat Strategy
Baccarat players should change the intensity of their bets according to the outcome of the previous hand. This means when the player hand is winning, you should bet more often on the player. When the player hand is on a losing streak, you should bet less on it. The same rule can be applied to the banker hand.
Baccarat played on mobile devices is similar to online and land-based versions. You can play mobile baccarat games on-the-go, provided you have a secure internet connection. Leading virtual casino game designers have released baccarat games compatible with mobile devices.
Mobile baccarat variants make use of HTML5 software. This software is compatible with most Android, iOS and Windows mobile operating systems. Gameplay is smooth, the graphics are lifelike, and you can play for free or for real money.
Live baccarat at casino websites are incredibly popular. The reason being is that the game provides players with an online gaming experiences more akin to playing the game in a real-life casino. Some players also don’t trust RNG software to be fair (although it is.)
Live dealer baccarat online allows US gamblers to play the wonderful casino game with a real-life dealer. Players interact with the dealer through a web-camera, using on-screen prompts to indicate their next move.
- Baccarat: When the banker or player has a total of zero, it is known as baccarat.
- Banker: One of the three possible bets players can make on a standard baccarat table.
- Commission: This is an amount paid by the player when he bets on the banker and wins.
- Dealer: This is the person in charge of drawing the cards
- Face cards: All the cards without a number on them. These include Jacks, Queens and Kings.
- Natural: This refers to a baccarat hand that totals 8 or 9 with the first two cards. This is an instant win.
- Player: Another one of three possible baccarat betting options.
- Punto: This term is used to refer to the player in the game of Punto Banco.
- Run: A side bet that offers players the opportunity to bet on a series of hands in a row.
- Tie:The last betting option available in the game of baccarat. This is also known as a standoff. The tie bet has the highest payout ratio of 8:1, and has the biggest house edge of just under 15%.
Yes, you can play baccarat online.
Yes, you can win money playing baccarat. But you will need to place real money wagers to do so.
Yes, it is safe. As long you use safe online baccarat sites, you should be golden. All of the sites recommended on our guide are safe to use.
Baccarat is a dangerous game for casinos because it has a low house edge. As mentioned in the beginning, it is also associated with high rollers who play for high stakes. So, it is very easy for a casino to lose a lot of money very quickly. And, this is never good for any business.
Casinos used to cheat in baccarat when gambling wasn’t as deeply regulated by laws. However, nowadays, if a casino is caught cheating players, it could face a lot of fines.
The same can be said about players who try to cheat casinos. In Nevada, attempting to defraud a casino carries a sentence of several years.
Yes, there is strategy to baccarat. There are a few popular strategies that have been floating around for a while. We usually recommend trying to follow winning patterns.
The best online baccarat casino is Las Vegas USA.
The term “shoe” is used to refer to the container used to hold multiple card decks. The shoe reduces the possibility of cheating.
Simulators refer to software that run a number of results in a short space of time. Most baccarat players use them to simulate potential situations that may occur while using betting strategies.
No, most variations will allow players to bet on the dealer’s hand or that of other players. You don’t have to bet on your own hand if you don’t think that is the winner.
Check out our casino game guides: