Online roulette is a game of chance where a ball is dropped on a rotating wheel featuring compartments of different numbers and colors. Players bet on where the ball is going to land when the roulette wheel comes to a stop. If they predict correctly, they win cash prizes.
Playing online roulette for real money is very popular. This is because players have a shot at massive jackpots as it is a game with a high return to player percentage. In addition, online roulette is a very fun game to play.
Players can enjoy instant online roulette games on their desktop and mobile devices at real money casinos. All they need is web connection and they are good to play for free or real money.
GoldenRivieraCasino.com is a leading online roulette casino guide. We take pride in providing players with the most reputable casinos with the best roulette odds. Just know that you don’t have to be in Las Vegas to play roulette for real money.
Read on in our guide to find out more about playing roulette at online casinos. We cover topics such as how to play the game, where to play it, and so much more. Start learning more about online roulette today!
Looking for the best casinos to play your favorite roulette games? Well, look no further! It doesn’t matter if you want to play European, American or French roulette, you can do so at the casinos we’ve got here. You can even find that elusive 25 cent roulette.
Online Roulette Guide Contents:
- Best Online Roulette Casinos for US Players
- Online Roulette Gambling Sites
- Learn How to Play Online Roulette
- Online Roulette Bets Explained
- Real Money Roulette Online Games
- Online Roulette Tips
- Free Online Roulette
- Online Roulette Real Money App
- Online Roulette Live
- Roulette Casino Online – FAQs
When deciding on a new online roulette for real money casino to sign up to, we suggest focusing on the following areas:
- Best online roulette games – leading roulette casinos source out games from different developers. At these casinos, you get access to real money and free online roulette games. Many sites also operate live dealer tables.
- Secure casinos – top online roulette sites use the latest secure socket layer (SSL) encryption software. This software ensures your banking information is kept private and cannot be accessed by third-parties.
- Safe online casino games – players have increased chances of winning real money with top roulette casinos. Games on these sites use random number generator (RNG) algorithms. This means that games of chance are not rigged. However, always remember that it is impossible to pick winning numbers every time.
- Online roulette real money PayPal – trusted roulette sites offer players many deposit and withdrawal options. This means you never have to feel unsafe using a banking method you are uncomfortable with.
- Online roulette bonus – leading internet casinos offer roulette bonuses and promotions. Players can use these rewards to improve their chances of winning roulette games.
- Customer support – you should be able to contact online roulette casinos 24/7. The best internet casinos highly prioritize customer support. Top web-based casinos have friendly, highly-trained support staff to help with any casino-related enquiry.
The rules of roulette online are easy to understand. The objective of online casino roulette is to correctly predict where the ball will land after someone spins the wheel. Here is a quick guide to get you started:
- Click play – start the roulette game by clicking the ‘play’ button.
- Set your bet – select the amount you would like to bet in this roulette game. (Be wary of maximum bet when you are a beginner).
- Select your bet – place your chips on the online roulette table. Players will see all sorts of betting options on the table.
- Spin the wheel – spin the wheel by clicking on the spin or play button.
- Find out if you have won – see the outcome!
Online roulette players should know the bets they can choose to play before starting a real money game. There are many types of bets you can make. You place bets by placing your chips in a specific area of the table which details of a possible outcome. Here is a list of the types of roulette bets you can make:
All the bets placed in the center of the roulette table are known as inside bets. Here are examples of inside bets:
- Straight – placing a bet on a single number.
- Split – placing a bet on numbers next to each other.
- Street – placing bets on three numbers lying horizontally across from each other.
- Corner bets – a bet on four numbers in a “corner” of the table.
All bets placed on the numbers by the outer rows of the betting layout are known as outside bets. Here are a few outside bets:
- Even money bets – a bet placed on half the outcomes on the wheel. Red black, odds evens and hi-lo (1 to 18 or 19 to 34) bets all pay out even money if the ball lands on the right spot.
- Column – a bet placed on any one of the three stakes of single numbers.
- Group bets – bets placed on one of the three groups of 12 numbers.
Like video poker and blackjack, there are a number of roulette games variations available at casino sites. The game selection includes the following:
Free American Roulette Online
American roulette features a double zero pocket on the roulette wheel. With the double zero, American roulette features a total of 38 numbers and a higher house edge. In fact, the addition of a single number doubles the betting odds against you.
Free European Roulette
European and French roulette offer players a greater chance of winning. Unlike American roulette, the European roulette wheel only contains a single zero pocket. This reduces the house edge by more than 2.5%.
Play French Roulette Online
This online roulette game features a unique set of roulette bets, such as the La Partage rule. This rule shares even money bets between players and the house. This version of the game is considered the most traditional as roulette was first played in France.
Live Dealer Roulette – Online Roulette with Friends
Live roulette games are also available online. Leading casinos offer live roulette tables to players. A croupier operates the roulette table in a live casino. The dealer and players interact through web streaming and on-screen prompts.
Check out our roulette guides:
Playing online roulette is highly rewarding, especially with the right roulette strategies. Here are a few online roulette tips that will help increase your chances of winning:
- Play at top roulette online casinos – the best casinos provide players with generous welcome deposit bonuses. Players can add to their bankroll when playing online roulette.
- Reduce the house edge – outside bets are the best possible roulette bets to place. This is because they offer a “blanket bet” that covers a variety of outcomes. This increases your chances of winning.
- Practice betting systems on an online roulette simulator – practice popular strategies on a simulator or by playing free roulette to see if a strategy fits your playstyle.
- Set limits – always set a limit for how much you’re willing to lose. Practice responsible gambling. Remember, roulette is a game and is there for entertainment and fun.
- Make use of online roulette real money no deposit bonuses – if a casino gives you a deposit bonus that you can use on roulette, take it!
Play online roulette free of any charge at the best casino sites. All of our recommended roulette casinos allow you to try roulette for free before playing for real money. There are several reasons as to why casinos decide to provide players with free games:
- Some players are only interested in playing a free online roulette game. They want the thrill of playing the game without the risks of losing money.
- Online roulette free bet games allow players to practice how to play the game without any risks. You get to learn how the game works so you don’t make mistakes when playing for real.
- You get to practice strategies with roulette online free games, which gives you insight on whether it will work in an online environment.
Online roulette game developers also make games for mobile devices. Players can play roulette online real money on the go with the tablets and smartphones and with the use of modern technologies, they won’t feel as if these gaming experiences are subpar.
Games are compatible with all major mobile operating systems, including iOS and Android. Mobile online roulette requires players to have a secured 4G or Wi-Fi internet connection. You can practice mobile roulette online for free and play for real money.
Online live roulette casinos are absolutely amazing. They combine all the great parts of playing the table game at home and a brick-and-mortar casino. Players get to play online live roulette with a live dealer.
The dealer is livestreamed to the player and they make their betting selections known through onscreen prompts. Players get the chance to experience the joy of playing the game with other live players along with the opportunity to socialize.
The only real drawback of live games is that they require you to have a strong internet connection and it is quite data intensive. So, players with metered internet connections may want to think twice about playing this version of the game.
Yes, you can play roulette online for real money! You can play online roulette at any one of our recommended real money casinos.
The best online roulette site is Las Vegas USA.
Yes and no. If you play at a casino that uses an RNG algorithm to deliver results, then no. If you don’t, then there is a good chance that the roulette game could be rigged.
Yes and no. Online roulette is legal in states that allow you to gamble online or states that don’t have any legislation against it.
The number that hits the most in online roulette is 17. Although we don’t think you should ever focus on making single bet.
The best bet in roulette is an even money bet like red or black, odds or evens and hi-lo. These bets give you a 50-50 chance of winning a wager.
Roulette was invented by French physicist Blaise Pascal during the 17th century.
No, the James Bond roulette strategy does not work. We do not recommend that you try using at casinos on a regular basis to avoid losses.
Yes, roulette dealers can control the ball if they have a rigged table. However, casinos can get into a lot of trouble for using rigged table, so many don’t these days.
A roulette dealer is called a croupier.
Check out our casino game guides: