Bitcoin casinos don’t have a long history in casino gambling. However, in a short space of time, it has become a popular alternative casino payment solution for US players. The banking option allows American gamblers to make deposits online as well as withdraw their winnings.
Our USA Bitcoin casino list features some of the best US online casinos with top casino games to bet on, along with Bitcoin slots machine games and table games. We also discuss how to make deposits at betting sites that accept Bitcoin and the advantages and disadvantages of using this banking method. So, read on and learn everything you have to know to get your gambling journey started!
Best Bitcoin Casinos List
We can guarantee US players that the casinos we have in our list below are the best that currently accept Bitcoin. They have got loads of games, bonuses and more for you to experience at your own convenience. So, go on and get started now!
|Online Casinos||Welcome bonus||Payment||Evaluation||To visit|
$3000 BONUS600+ Slots and 98% Payout
|Play NowLas Vegas Casino|
150% BONUS600+ Slots and 98% Payout
|Play Now Sun Palace Casino|
400% BONUS600+ Slots and 98% Payout
|Play Now Planet 7 Casino|
330% BONUS600+ Slots and 98% Payout
|Play Now Cool Cat Casino|
$4000 BONUS600+ Slots and 98% Payout
|Play NowRoyal Ace Casino|
What You’ll Find On This Page
- Bitcoin Casinos USA – What is Bitcoin?
- How to Make a Deposit at Bitcoin Betting Sites
- Advantages of Using Bitcoin
- Disadvantages of Using Bitcoin
- Why Play at Bitcoin Casinos for US Players?
- History of Bitcoin
- Top Bitcoin Casino FAQs
With the world moving towards a unified digital currency, it is no surprise that Bitcoin has been so successful as an alternative banking option. Our Bitcoin definition refers to the virtual cryptocurrency as a method through which to exchange goods and services. As no central authority determines the price of Bitcoin, market forces determine the cryptocurrency’s value.
Since first being introduced back in 2009, Bitcoin has become a popular payment method around the world. In recent years, new Bitcoin casinos have been launched, offering crypto gambling games for American players. For players who are still new to how Bitcoin works, follow our deposit guide ow below.
Before players start looking for a legit Bitcoin casino to play at, they need to ensure that they are fully ready to make Bitcoin deposits at casinos. Here’s how to do it:
- Firstly, US players need to own a Bitcoin wallet. While some players may be unsure of how to make one, it’s quite an easy process. Just head over to one of the trusted Bitcoin betting exchange agencies online to create a Bitcoin wallet.
- Once they have created a wallet, players must load Bitcoins into the wallet. You will find the price of the cryptocurrency at any reputable exchange operators. Like any currency, value of Bitcoin fluctuates, so players should purchase the currency when the price is at its lowest. We highly recommend using Blockchain, Bitstamp or Coinbase.
- After you have loaded funds into your wallet, choose any of our recommended top BTC sites in the United States to play and win. Register at a no deposit Bitcoin casino for exclusive bonuses and promotions for US players. Navigate to the cashier page and select Bitcoin as your deposit option.
- Input the number of Bitcoins you plan on using to gamble. Your funds will be instantly deposited in your casino account. You can now bet on your favourite Bitcoin games online.
Now that you have the hang of how to use Bitcoin, here’s why you should use Bitcoin to gamble. We’ve listed the benefits of using Bitcoin casinos in the United States.
- It is safe to play at a casino with a Bitcoin betting option.
- Bitcoin transactions are quick and instant. This is because there is no middle-man. Thus, no processing required.
- Top Bitcoin casinos allow for larger deposits and withdrawals compared to other banking solutions. It is an ideal banking option for US high roller players that play for high stakes.
- We feature Bitcoin casino reviews with a lower house edge percentage than you will typically find in America.
- There are no additional fees with Bitcoin transactions, which means more money in your pocket.
- Casinos accepting Bitcoin payments offer US players exclusive Bitcoin casino bonus offers.
- Bitcoin casino sites do not have minimum deposit caps.
With all the perks of gambling with Bitcoin, there has been some criticism levelled at Bitcoin casino sites. These are some of the disadvantages of playing at Bitcoin casinos.
- There aren’t a wide range of top BTC sites in America to choose from.
- The cryptocurrency is highly unpredictable, with the value changing quickly and more dramatically than other currencies.
- Wins accumulated from Bitcoin games online may require US players to pay taxes.
- Bitcoin transactions are not reversible.
Most of the best Bitcoin casinos we review consist of exclusive games for US players. You can find the best Bitcoin slots games to play on the website lobby. The games are available on multiplatform sites that run on HTML5. Multiplatform means that these casinos are also the best mobile Bitcoin casino websites. There are also Bitcoin table games you can find at legal USA Bitcoin casino sites such as poker games, blackjack along with Bitcoin dicing games like craps and sic bo.
Bitcoin was first launched in Asia back in 2008 by Satoshi Nakamoto. It is the first cryptocurrency, and it was introduced as a form of trade on a peer-to-peer network. Initially, the trades were between a group of people. In 2011, casinos that take bitcoin began to operate in America.
Is Bitcoin gambling legal in the US?
There currently is no legislation that clearly defines the legal status of online gambling using Bitcoin. This is because there the US constitution does not state that Bitcoin gambling is prohibited.
What is a Bitcoin Wallet?
A Bitcoin wallet refers to a digital account that holds the cryptocurrency. It lets account holders track all of the transactions they have made.
Are Bitcoin Casinos Safe?
BTC casino websites are very secure, and require login details before any transaction can take place. The casinos with Bitcoin also employ the latest encryption software technology that prevents hackers from accessing players’ private information.
Learn More About Casino Banking Here