Over the last few years, Bitcoin really has become the number one banking method at both regular and crypto gambling sites. It isn’t difficult to find Bitcoin casinos. As far as payment options go, Bitcoin is safe, fast and convenient. In addition, the deposit and betting limits are also much higher for players who use Bitcoin.
Most players will also be very happy to hear that pretty much every gambling site offers Bitcoin as a preferred payment method. This means that you will have no issue finding a site that features this popular cryptocurrency in their cashier section. So, there are no setbacks between you and a gambling site’s casino game library.
If you would like to find out more about how you can use Bitcoin at the best USA online casinos, stick around. Below we have a look at all you need to know about casinos that accept BTC, including:
- How to use a cryptocurrency deposit method
- How to make withdrawals
- The pros and cons of using this popular cryptocurrency to fund your casino account
Finally, we also list all the top Bitcoin casinos for US players so that you can start playing your favorite casino games for real money in no time at all. So, jump in and get started today!
Bitcoin Casino Links
- Bitcoin Casinos that Accept US Players
- Online Casinos that Accept Bitcoin – What is Bitcoin?
- How to Make a Deposit at Bitcoin Betting Sites
- Advantages of Using Casinos that Accept Cryptocurrency
- Disadvantages of Using Bitcoin Betting Sites
- Bitcoin Gambling Sites – FAQs
A lot of people are unsure of what Bitcoin actually is other than it made a lot of people very rich and very poor in 2017. Well, in the simplest of terms, Bitcoin is a digital currency. Nobody is quite sure how it came to exist but the accepted story is that it was created by a person using the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009.
The whole idea behind Bitcoin was to get away from the rules and laws that regulate fiat currency – government-issued currency. Unlike traditional money, Bitcoin is created and spread through a decentralized public ledger system which is known as blockchain technology.
Ultimately, it is an entirely virtual currency that you are able to mine through excessive computing power. You can also trade it at a Bitcoin Exchange and use it to buy regular goods and services. Such as credits for your next online gambling experience at a provably fair casino.
Casino players who are interested in using Bitcoin at crypto casinos can deposit funds into their account using the following process:
- Before you can get started with the deposit you need to get yourself a Bitcoin wallet. It’s quite an easy process. There are several service providers but we recommend popular choices like Exodus and Electrum. We also suggest trying ZenGo specifically on Android and iOS for the most user-friendly experience.
- Once you have created a wallet, you must load Bitcoin into your wallet. You will find the price of the cryptocurrency at any reputable exchange operators. Like any currency, the value of Bitcoin fluctuates, so you should purchase the currency when the price is lower than usual.
- After you have loaded funds into your wallet, choose a top-notch BTC site in the United States with provably fair games to play and win. Create an account at your selected no deposit Bitcoin casino.
- After you have created an account, head over to the cashier page and select Bitcoin as your deposit option.
- You will then be required to enter information similar to when you use an e-wallet to make deposits, such as Skrill, Neteller and PayPal.
- Depending on the casino, your funds will be instantly deposited in your casino account. At some sites, it can take up to 15 minutes though. You can now bet on your favorite Bitcoin casino slots and traditional games.
Bitcoin Casinos No Deposit Bonus USA: How to Make a Withdrawal
The Bitcoin withdrawal process is very similar to the deposit process. However, the real difference is that you may have to wait a couple of days for you to get your money. Most casinos make use of know-your-customer policies, which means that you will have to provide them with personal information to verify your account.
To ensure your withdrawals are completed as quickly as possible, you can provide the casino with this information upon signing up. Be sure to look at all the terms and conditions related to withdrawals before creating your account though.
Now that you have the hang of how to use Bitcoin, here’s why you should use Bitcoin to gamble. We’ve listed the benefits of using Bitcoin casinos in the United States.
- It is safe to play at a casino with a Bitcoin betting option.
- Bitcoin transactions are quick and instant. This is because there is no middle-man. Thus, no processing required.
- Top Bitcoin casinos allow for larger deposits and withdrawals compared to other banking solutions. It is an ideal banking option for US high roller players that play for card games and live dealer games for high stakes.
- We feature Bitcoin casino reviews with a lower house edge percentage than you will typically find in America. This means better chances to win.
- There are no additional fees with Bitcoin transactions, which means more money in your pocket.
- Casinos accepting Bitcoin payments offer US players exclusive Bitcoin casino bonus offers.
- Bitcoin casino sites do not have minimum deposit caps.
Nothing with pros comes without cons – or else the only banking option available at casinos would be Bitcoin. Here are some of the disadvantages of using a casino that offers Bitcoin:
- The cryptocurrency is highly unpredictable. Its value changes quickly and more dramatically than other currencies. (We’re not joking when we say that many people made fortunes and huge losses in 2017).
- Wins accumulated from Bitcoin games online may require you to pay taxes.
- Bitcoin transactions are not reversible.
Yes, casinos accept Bitcoin. It is one of the staple banking methods used at online gambling sites.
The best Bitcoin casino is Red Dog Casino. They have got some of the best bonus terms and do not require you to pay any fees upon withdrawal.
There currently is no legislation that clearly defines the legal status of online gambling using Bitcoin. So, gambling Bitcoin is neither legal or illegal. There just aren’t any laws against it.
A Bitcoin wallet refers to a digital account that holds the cryptocurrency. It lets account holders track all of the transactions they have made.
Bitcoin casino websites are very secure, and require login details before any transaction can take place. Bitcoin casinos also employ the latest encryption software technology to prevent hackers from accessing your private information.
Bitcoin is one of the safer banking methods. It allows for instant deposits, quick withdrawals and you don’t have to share your personal banking information to use it
Learn More About Casino Banking Here