MasterCard is the second largest electronic card distributor in the United States, with about 30% of the market share. Thus, it makes sense that there are a lot of US online casinos that accept MasterCard out there.
Quite frankly, making online payments with MasterCard credit and debit cards is very easy. Not only is the method safe and secure due to all the security features implemented by MasterCard, but the method offers you a chance to make instant deposits. So, there is no reason to wait to play your favorite casino games.
Often, many casinos also try to entice you to make MasterCard casino deposits with deposit bonuses exclusive to the payment method. This means you can increase your game time just by using one of the right deposit options.
If you would like to find out more about playing online casino real money games at MasterCard casinos, stick around. Below we go through all you need to know about funding your gameplay using this banking method.
We have created the ultimate guide to using MasterCard credit cards and Maestro debit cards for online gaming. Some of the areas we cover include:
- How to make deposits and withdrawals
- Advantages and disadvantages of using this banking method
We also list a load of reputable casinos that accept credit cards so that you can start playing your favorite gambling games as soon as you feel ready.
List of US Online Casinos Accepting MasterCard
No Limit Bonus
- List of US Online Casinos Accepting MasterCard
- What is MasterCard?
- How to Make Deposits at a MasterCard Casinos Online
- Advantages of Casinos Accepting MasterCard
- Disadvantages of MasterCard Casinos
- Casino Mastercard – FAQs
What is MasterCard?
MasterCard is a financial services provider that has been around for more than half a century. The company provides over 25 000 financial institutions with their bank cards that accompany customer bank accounts.
As mentioned above, MasterCard is the second largest card issuer the United States, behind only Visa but ahead of American Express. It is really easy to obtain MasterCard credit, debit or prepaid cards, which has made it one of the most popular online banking methods in the world.
With regards to online gambling, MasterCard is one of the most commonly available banking options at casino sites and online sportsbooks. In fact, it is harder to look for a gambling site that does offer MasterCard as a banking method than it is to look for a site that does.
How to Make Deposits at a MasterCard Casinos Online
Making a deposit with your MasterCard debit or credit card really isn’t an issue at all. Just follow our easy to read guide and you’ll be playing top games at casino sites in no time:
- Select a MasterCard casino to play at. (You can check if a site allows casino players to make MasterCard payments and withdrawals by navigating to the casino’s banking section.)
- Click on the casino’s cashier page and select the MasterCard banking option.
- Input the personal information and the card details required as well as the amount you would like to deposit.
- Wait for confirmation that the transaction has gone through. It should only take seconds.
Making Withdrawals with MasterCard
Withdrawals pretty much follow the same process as deposits. However, when requesting withdrawals, you will need to provide the casino with proof that you own the card (usually, just a photocopy of the card information on the front side of the card).
Unfortunately, withdrawals aren’t instant like deposits. So, you will need to wait for about 3 to 7 days to get your money.
Advantages of Casinos Accepting MasterCard
Here are some of the advantages associated with using MasterCard as your primary casino banking method:
- Popular deposit method – almost every casino allows players to fund their account with MasterCard. So, you won’t have an issue finding a casino.
- Large deposits – using MasterCard offers you the chance to make bigger deposits and withdrawals.
- Safe banking option – using MasterCard for online transactions is generally safe as the card issuer uses a load of security methods to ensure a safe banking experience.
- Earn rewards/discounts – every time you use your MasterCard debit or credit card for purchases, you earn rewards. This includes discounts and special rewards.
- Exclusive casino bonuses – many casinos offer exclusive bonus deals to players who make deposits using MasterCard. You can check with the customer service team at a casino if this payment option has extra bonuses attached.
Disadvantages of MasterCard Casinos
Unfortunately, there are also some disadvantages associated with using the Mastercard at casinos. These include the following:
- Withdrawals option is hard to find – not all casinos offer you a chance of withdrawing money with MasterCard. This can be a huge inconvenience to players who want to use one banking method for everything.
- Bank charges – sometimes, you are charged a small fee when making a payment with your MasterCard debit or credit card. While this isn’t a big charge, it’s still annoying.
- US restrictions – unfortunately, US player MasterCard casino transactions are sometimes rejected due to location restrictions.
Casino Mastercard – FAQs
Yes, you can use MasterCard at casino that accept MasterCard. It is one of the most widely accepted banking options, so it shouldn’t be too hard to find a MasterCard casino.
The following casinos accept MasterCard:
1. Las Vegas USA
2. Sun Palace Casino
3. Planet 7 Casino
4. CoolCat Casino
5. Royal Ace Casino
6. Aussie Play
7. El Royale Casino
8. Red Dog Casino
9. Slots Empire
10. Lucky Hippo Casino
Visa is usually more likely to be available for withdrawals as well. Outside of this, using Visa or MasterCard at a casino site pretty much provides you with the same gaming experience.
Yes, it is safe to use MasterCard credit and debit cards for online gambling. MasterCard has security measures to ensure players are protected from fraud. However, this doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t still do a background check on the casino.
Deposits with MasterCard are processed instantly. So, you will not have to wait to begin gambling.
Learn More About Casino Banking Here