To start playing online at a casino in the United States, you need to make a use of a casino deposit method to add funds to your account. After all, you can’t play real money casino games without having any amount of money to wager. Luckily, most casinos offer players the chance to pay for things as they would with any other online purchase: by using their Visa credit or debit card.
Visa is one of the biggest financial services providers in the world. Over 50% of the world’s population have Visa-branded debit and credit cards. Thus, it is unsurprising that many online gambling sites offer Visa as a potential option for safe and secure deposits and withdrawals.
In fact, for most people around the world, Visa is probably the most convenient online payment method available to them. Depositing and withdrawing money is made easy. All you need to do enter the amount you would like to deposit or withdraw and your card details and you’re pretty much good to go.
If you would like to find out more about this highly recommended banking option, stick around. Below we have a look at all you need to know about Visa casinos, including:
- How to make a deposit at top casinos using Visa
- How to make a withdrawal
- the advantages and disadvantages of the method
We also list all the best online casinos accepting Visa as payment options. So, scroll on down and begin your online journey with Visa today!
USA Online Casinos that Accept Visa Debit and Credit Cards
- What is Visa?
- How to Make a Deposit at Visa Casinos
- Advantages of Using Visa Casinos
- Disadvantages of Using Casinos that Accept Visa
- Casinos Accepting Visa – FAQs
Visa is a global financial services provider that specializes in electronic banking services. The organisation’s main focus is shifting funds from one party to another. Currently, the service provider is responsible for about 50% of the cards attached to bank accounts issued by financial institutions around the world. So, it is highly likely that you own a Visa card.
Naturally, Visa offers you the opportunity to fund your casino account. In fact, instant depositing has made using Visa to fund gambling exploits very popular. Added to this, is the fact that credit card deposits are so widely accepted. So, you won’t really struggle a casino that will take your money.
Making deposits with your Visa card is simple. All you need to do is follow these simple steps to complete your online gambling transaction, and you’ll be ready to begin your online gaming adventure!
- Pick a casino and create an account. Before filling in all your details, make sure that site lists Visa as one of its banking methods.
- Go to your selected casino’s cashier section and select the Visa option.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your casino account.
- Enter your card information, including the card number and expiration date as you would with any other card payment.
- Your funds should reflect instant, so you can begin your online gaming journey at a top-notch casino.
Making Visa Withdrawals
We are not going to lie; not as many casinos offer Visa as one of their withdrawal methods. There are a handful though. We have listed some in our recommended casinos above. However, this is not the norm.
Making a withdrawal with Visa is precisely the same as making a deposit. The only real difference is that when you withdraw, you will need to provide verification of your identity and that you own the card that was used to deposit. This means that a withdrawal could take about three to seven working days.
Here are some of the benefits you stand to experience by using Visa at gambling sites:
- It is not difficult to find casinos that accept Visa. Due to the popularity of the banking method, pretty much every casino allows you to use a Visa card to fund your account:
- Deposits using a debit or credit card are usually processed instantly. This means that there is no delay in your gaming experience.
- Usually, minimum and maximum deposit amounts for using Visa at a casino are much more generous than other banking methods.
- Visa is one of the largest financial service providers in the world. They use some of the most advanced security measures to safeguard every single transaction.
Unfortunately, everything that has its advantages also has its disadvantages too. Here are some of the cons of using Visa at casino sites:
- Most casinos do not allow online gamblers to make withdrawals using Visa.
- Sometimes, Visa deposits made in the USA get rejected by banks due to the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act. While this is not always the case, it certainly is a possibility you need to keep in mind.
- Not all casinos accept Visa prepaid and gift cards.
Here is our list of preferred sites with Visa casino payments:
1. Lucky Hippo Casino
2. Slots Empire
3. Red Dog Casino
4. El Royale Casino
5. Aussie Play
6. Royal Ace Casino
7. CoolCat Casino
8. Planet 7 Casino
9. Sun Palace Casino
10. Las Vegas USA
Yes, casinos do take credit cards. In fact, the credit card banking option is one of the most commonly available at online gambling sites around the world.
Visa and Mastercard usually the options available at casinos that accept credit card. Both offer a ton of perks. We will say that Mastercard is more likely to have exclusive bonus offers attached. However, Visa is more likely to allow for withdrawals.It may also have casino bonuses attached from time to time.
Some online casinos accept Visa gift cards available to US players, even if they are a bit hard to find. A site that accepts gift cards or prepaid cards will explicitly state so.
Yes, some casinos do allow you to make withdrawals using a Visa credit card. In particular, we’d look at Red Dog, Slots Empire, El Royale and Aussie Play.
Not on the casino end but you will have to pay the regular fee that you pay on regular card transactions.
Learn More About Casino Banking Here