Live Sic Bo games take away the computerized random number generator from the online gambling experience and allow United States players to have a go at the classic dice game with a real dealer. Although this may seem like an odd table game to provide a live variant of, the popularity of the game really has boomed along with the growth of online casinos. This is why many players will see the option of playing with a real-life dealer at many of the best US casino sites.
If you would like to learn more about playing sic bo live casino games online, make sure to keep on reading. On this page, we have created the ultimate live sic bo guide in which we cover topics such as how to play these games online and the best strategies to use while playing. So, read on and learn all you need to know about playing sic bo games with a live dealer online.
Play Live Dealer Sic Bo Here
Looking for some social action while playing popular casino dice games online? Well, have a look at our list of recommended casinos down below. Each has got a good list of live games, including sic bo. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up today!
What You’ll Find On This Page
Live sic bo allows US players to play the popular Asian dice table game with real dealers instead of dealing with a computerized version of the game, which is generally available at most casino sites. How this all works is that real-life dealer is livestreamed from a casino sic bo table to players who select to play the game. The live version of the game is quite similar to live roulette in the way that dealers manage the table and players are given screen prompts to manage the game.
There are two major advantages associated with playing live sic bo online. The first is that gamblers get to play with other real-life players. Often, those critical of casino sites complain that there is no social interaction available while playing table games online. Live variants of these games allow players to get that social interaction. In fact, some players may even be lucky enough to build a friendship group while playing the game.
The second major advantage is associated with the fact that real person is in control of the game result instead of a random number generator. Many players are critical of RNG systems and believe that they aren’t always random. With live variants, you get to play with a real dealer, which alleviates fears of the game being fixed with computer applications.
It is really easy to play live sic bo online at US casinos, but if any US players are unsure, have a look down below, and you’ll be good to go. Our guide is quick, easy to read and will have you in a game in no time.
- Sign up at a sic bo casino. Choose one of the great sic bo casinos we have listed up above and make a deposit. Make sure that the casino you choose offers live casino games and the banking method you prefer to use. If you qualify for a bonus, make sure to claim it to give yourself extra funds to play the game.
- Navigate to live games section of the casino. Once you have made your deposit, head over to the live casino section and select sic bo as the game you would like to play. When players begin the game, they will be directed to a livestream featuring a real dealer or croupier.
- The dealer will begin the game by taking bets from players involved in the game. Wagers can be anything from three of a kind to small and big bets. Players communicate their needs to the dealer through live chat and on-screen commands.
- The dealer will then roll the dice and depending on the outcome, players will be paid out. Players then have the opportunity to play again or leave the game.
If you’re looking for more tips on how to play sic bo, make sure to visit our Sic Bo main page, where we discuss all players need to know about playing the casino game.
If you are looking to get the upper hand in future sic bo live games, make sure to look at implementing the tips listed below in your strategy:
- Stick to making big/small bets or high/low bets. Although these bets generally tend to payout less, we recommend that players stick to using them because they have a low house edge attached to them. This means you can play for longer and with a greater chance of making gains over time.
- Avoid gambler’s fallacy train of thoughts. Basically, it is always important to remember that results within a casino game are independent from one another. Just because the dice roll this time was a winning big bet does not mean that it will be small bet next time. As soon as you start thinking this way, you are sure to make more bad bets that just end up in unnecessary losses.
- Don’t get overwhelmed by your betting options when you play online. Often, when new gamblers begin playing online, they see that they are able to place multiple bets at once and get overly-excited about the idea. It’s important to keep your head, and remember that the greater the number of bets you place, the greater your chances of losing.
Check out our other live dealer casino game guides: