American Express (also referred to as Amex) is a financial services provider that distributes credit cards and debit cards. The company is one of the biggest issuers of credit cards in the world. So, it makes sense that American Express payments are popular at online gambling and casino sites.
AMEX cards allow you to easily make real money deposits and sometimes withdrawals, just like Visa and Mastercard. So, playing casino games online with American Express offers you a convenient experience.
Start playing at the top online casinos that accept American Express with GoldenRivieraCasino.com. If you would like to find out how to use American Express at gambling sites, keep reading our guide.
Below we go through:
- What American Express is,
- How to make deposits and withdrawals using AMEX,
- And the pros and cons of using the banking method.
We also list the best USA casino American Express options available to you. So, what are you waiting for?
- US Casinos that Accept American Express
- What is American Express?
- How to Make a Deposit Using American Express
- Making a Withdrawal at an AMEX Casino
- Pros of Using AMEX Accepted Casinos
- Cons of Using American Express Casinos
- Types of American Express Cards
- AMEX Cash Advance Casino – FAQs
American Express is one of the biggest financial services providers in the world. The company has been around for more than a century, having been launched in 1850. Most people know the company as a credit and debit card provider that rivals Visa and Mastercard. With 110 million active cards, they really are a giant in the banking industry.
The company is a popular financial services provider in the United States. Thus, their cards are widely accepted at both land-based and online merchants. This includes online gaming sites.
With your American Express card, you can make instant deposits. So, you can play your favorite casino games instantly, and without any hassle.
Using an AMEX deposit method to fund your online casino account is pretty easy. Just follow the banking steps outlined below, you will get instant access to your favorite casino games:
- Open your preferred casino site in your web browser. Make sure that the casino offers American Express casino deposit options when signing up.
- Navigate to the site’s banking page and select the American Express option. Input the amount that you would like to deposit into your account. Pay attention to the amount you input because requesting an immediate withdrawal is harder than you think.
- If the transaction is successful, you will then get a notification indicating such.
- Start playing your favorite casino games!
Making AMEX online casino withdrawals is just as easy as making deposits. Just head over to the banking page and select withdrawals instead of deposits.
Then, confirm your card details and select how much money you would like to withdraw. Depending on the casino, it may take between three and five days for the request to be actioned.
Here are some of the benefits associated with funding your bankroll with your American Express card:
- Faster deposits – in general, casinos process deposits made with American Express cards faster than with other cards.
- Safety – it is safe to use your American Express card online. The company uses some of the best encryption methods in the financial services industry.
- Large deposit limits – some casinos allow you to make larger deposits when using American Express.
- Rewards programs – American Express has its own exciting rewards program that gives cardholders great gifts just for using the card. Every time you use your AMEX payment methods at a casino, you increase your reward points.
Unfortunately, everything that has advantages has got some cons too. Below are some of the drawbacks of using your American Express card to gamble online:
- Limited options – not as many casinos offer American Express as they do Visa or Mastercard. So, you take some time finding a casino to play at if you absolutely insist on using AMEX.
- Fees – unfortunately, players will need to pay higher fees when making use of their American Express card for deposits and withdrawals. Speaking of withdrawals –
- No withdrawal option – unfortunately, a casino that accepts AMEX usually doesn’t allow withdrawals with the banking method.
So, there are a couple of different products offered by AMEX that are accepted at gambling sites. Some of the most popular options include the following:
- Credit Cards – including AMEX EveryDay, Blue Cash EveryDay, Gold Delta SkyMiles, and Starwood Preferred Guest.
- Charge Cards – including Premier Rewards Gold Card, Platinum Card, American Express Green Card, and Gold Card.
- Prepaid Cards – American Express Serve, American Express Serve Free Reloads, and American Express Serve Cash Back.
Some casinos take American Express, but it is not as popular a banking method as Visa or Mastercard.
Navigate to the banking page and have a look at the banking options available to players in the United States.
Yes, it is safe to use American Express online casinos. The financial service provider uses a number of security methods as a means of protecting cards. This means your deposit with American Express is protected.
Yes, American Express is a great banking method for online gambling. Usually, transactions using AMEX cards are instant unless something has gone wrong.
Yes, there are some fees you will incur when using your American Express cards at casinos. The fees are actually much greater than those experienced on other cards. So, keep that in mind.
Yes and no. This is dependent on the player. Each banking method has its pros and cons. Thus, for some players, e-wallets might be better, whereas, for others, debit and credit cards may be better.
Learn More About Casino Banking Here