Neteller is an e-wallet service that has long been associated with the world of online gambling. In fact, at one stage in Neteller’s history, it was estimated that more than 95% of the company’s total revenue came from real money online gaming transactions. Unsurprisingly, Neteller casinos are pretty popular around the world.
But why would you want to use Neteller to fund your casino account? Well, not only is it a safe and secure online payment option, but you are guaranteed instant deposits and fast withdrawals. Meaning that there is no delay when playing online.
In recent years, it has become a bit more challenging to find a casino that accepts Neteller in some countries, such as the United States. But there are still a few out there.
If you would like to find out more about using Neteller at casinos, make sure to stick around. Below we have created the ultimate guide to using this banking method online. Some of the areas we cover include:
- How to make deposits at a Neteller casino
- How to make withdrawals
- The pros and cons of using this banking method
We also feature a list of online casinos that accept Neteller payments and more. So, what are you waiting for? Start playing today!
- US Casinos that Accept Neteller
- What is Neteller?
- How to Make Neteller Casino Deposits
- Neteller Casinos USA: Advantages
- Neteller Casino List: Disadvantages
- Casinos that Take Neteller – FAQs
Neteller is an e-wallet service provider that is strongly associated with online casinos sites although you can use it at other online stores. Although the online payment method started off just as an e-wallet when it was first launched in 1999, it has since grown to offer additional services, including prepaid MasterCard cards and other electronic money transfer methods.
Over the last 20 years, the company really has seen a boom in growth, especially after being purchased by the PaySafe Group in 2015. The payment system is no available in over 200 countries and presents a safe way to perform transactions at top Neteller casinos.
If you choose Neteller as your primary deposit method, here is how you can get started with your first deposit:
- Create a Neteller account if you don’t already have one.
- Deposit some funds in your Neteller account. You can do so by using banking options such as debit cards, credit cards, bank transfers or even other e-wallets.
- Select a Neteller casino and sign up. If you are already a member of a casino, log in.
- Navigate to the casino’s cashier section and select Neteller as your deposit option. Input the amount you would like to deposit into your account.
- The funds should reflect instantly, and you can start playing all your favorite games.
Withdrawals at Sites that Accept Neteller
Neteller casino players can pretty much repeat the same process for withdrawals. The only real difference is that while deposits will reflect instantly into your account, it takes a while for withdrawals to be processed.
The actual amount of time it will take depends on the casino itself. But at the vast majority of sites, it takes around one to four days. Usually, withdrawals made by e-wallets are free of charge at casinos. However, this does not mean that Neteller online casinos won’t charge you anything for these transactions.
There are still loads of advantages to making Neteller withdrawals (and deposits), which we will get into in the next section.
Here are some of the big benefits that come with using Neteller at popular online casino sites:
- It provides players with true anonymity when playing their favorite casino games. With Neteller, you do not have to share your bank account, card details and other personal information with a casino if you don’t want to. You just share your email address at most.
- Often times, gambling sites offer banking-related casino bonuses. Many of these bonuses involve Neteller and could add hundreds of dollars to your account. Before making your decision based on this, we suggest you look at the wagering requirements on the bonuses offered.
- Some casinos allow you to make larger deposits with e-wallets. This is a great benefit if you’re a high roller.
- You can make withdrawals with Neteller at most online and live dealer sites that accept the banking option. This is not the case with all banking methods. For example, most sites do not allow you to make withdrawals with credit cards.
Here are some of the drawbacks of using Neteller as your primary casino banking method:
- Not all casinos offer Neteller as a banking method. If you strictly only ever make deposits and withdrawals at casinos using an e-wallet, you will have trouble finding a site that meets your needs.
- Unfortunately, small fees may be charged on your deposits. This won’t be from the Neteller USA casino. Rather Neteller itself charges fees on deposits and withdrawals from your wallet. This is usually around 2.5%.
Neteller is a banking option available at some US casino sites. While it is not as common as other banking methods, it is still the most common e-wallet option at most casinos.
Yes, Neteller is safe. The company use 128-bit encryption to ensure your information remains safe and nobody else ever sees it.
Yes, it is completely possible to make withdrawals using Neteller. Some casinos even allow higher withdrawal limits when using this service.
Yes, there are some fees that may be charged when using Neteller.
Some casinos do offer you deposit bonuses when topping up your bankroll with Neteller. However, not all casinos do.
Neteller and Skrill are owned by the same parent company. However, the two have slightly different terms regarding withdrawals and deposits, which you should investigate before choosing an e-wallet. We would also like to state that Neteller is more widely accepted at casinos that Skrill.
Learn More About Casino Banking Here