Golden Riviera Casino provides an online blackjack game players will not experience anywhere else. Blackjack, otherwise known as twenty-one, is one of the oldest and most enjoyable casino games. Blackjack is a card comparing casino game played between a dealer and casino player. This means players will compete against a dealer, instead of fellow players. The blackjack game uses one standard deck of 52 playing cards, without the jokers. Today, this classical casino game can even be enjoyed even more from the comfort of your living room on a well trusted and reputable online casino platform. To make things more exciting, Golden Riviera Casino offers an interesting twist with a wide variety of online blackjack games.
There’s no better place to play blackjack online than Golden Riviera Casino. Blackjack is a highly thought after online casino game that combines skill with strategy. This is mostly because online blackjack leaves you to make choices, which is the difference between winning and losing online.
Online Blackjack Strategy Chart
A blackjack strategy can be broken down into two components, namely; basic strategy and card counting. The basic strategy is comprised of making decisions that will keep the house edge as low as possible. The card counting component is a strategy used by many participants to gain an advantage over the house.
- The primary objective of blackjack is for players to achieve a hand equal to or as close to 21 as possible without exceeding.
- Players also need to have a higher hand total than the dealer at the end of the round in order to
- Before a round starts, players will need to place wagers.
- The cards will then be shuffled before being dealt.
- Cards will then be dealt out by the dealer in the direction of left to right away from them.
- A dealer’s hand will always be dealt one card face up, and one face down.
- In some variants, the rule may differ with both cards dealt face down.
- The player will win if their hand total is greater than the dealer’s, if they have a natural blackjack, or if the dealer goes bust.
- The dealer will win under the same circumstances in the case of the player.
- The number of decks of cards depends on the variant of online blackjack being played.
- Dealers are obliged to stand on a hand total of 17 or more.
- Dealers are obliged to hit on a hand total of 16 or less.
- Blackjack hands pay 3:2
- Other winning hands pay 1:1.
- Players have the option to split hands, surrender, and take an optional side bet, otherwise known as an insurance bet.
Blackjack Card Values
- Cards between 2 and ten all maintain their face values
- Picture cards such as Jacks, Kings, and Queens all have the value of 10
- Aces have the value or either 1 or 11.
How to Play Blackjack
- Hit: Opt to receive as many cards as they need to build the strongest possible hand without busting
- Stand: When players are satisfied with their hand total and do not opt for any more cards
- Double Down: When players increase their bets to receive an additional card
- Split: When the initial cards dealt is of equal value, players have the option to split these two cards to have two playing hands
- Surrender: Allows players to forfeit the round at the expense of their bet
Blackjack Variants Online
Best Way to Play Blackjack Online
There is no reason why you should not try your luck on blackjack at Golden Riviera Casino. There are ample variants to choose from, so finding one that suits your game is entirely possible.
Sign up today to Golden Riviera Casino and learn how to play blackjack today!